Monday, September 10, 2012

Affirmation of the Inner Christ

In the name of Jesus Christ,
I call to beloved Mary, Mother of Miracles.
Teach me the miracle of holding the immaculate concept for myself, for all life and for the Earth.
Teach me the miracle of complete surrender to God that I too may say from the bottom of my soul: “Oh Lord, be it unto me according to your will.”
Hail Mary (9 times)
I hereby surrender all that stands in the way of the manifestation of God’s miracle in my life.
Oh God, I surrender myself completely unto you.
Oh God, I withhold nothing from you.
Oh God, I give my all to you.

Hail Mary (9 times)

I surrender my human ego and false sense of identity, and I accept that God consumes it now.
Oh God, I am willing to lose my mortal sense of identity to win the immortal life of the Christ consciousness.
I call to my Christ self to descend and take command over all aspects of my life and consciousness, and I accept that I am filled with the Light of Christ, now and forever.
I accept that my Christ self is the Way, the Truth and the Life, and that my life is built upon the rock of Christ.

Hail Mary (9 times)

Oh God, I confess that I of my own self can do nothing; it is the I AM Presence within me who is the true doer.
I accept that I am created in the image and likeness of God.
I accept that I am a son/daughter of God.
I accept that the Christ is born in me this moment, and I accept that I AM the second coming of Christ in me.

Hail Mary (9 times)
I accept that I am the Living Christ walking the Earth, and therefore I accept and affirm that God can do the works through me that he did through Jesus.
I accept and affirm that with God all things are possible.
Therefore, I accept the manifestation of the miracle of God in all aspects of my life and consciousness.

Hail Mary (9 times)

I accept the miracle of the overturning of the tables of the false teachers and their false students, those who deny the Christ within themselves and others.
Those who will not enter the inner path and who seek to hinder those who are willing to enter the true path.
I accept that their day is done and that their citadels of power, in church and state are no more. I accept that they have no power on Mother Earth.

Hail Mary (9 times)

I accept the miracle of the raising of all sons and daughters of God to discover and accept the true, inner path to personal Christhood.
I accept the miracle of a mass awakening, and I see people accepting the inner path and bringing about the second coming of Christ and the true Christ Mass.

Hail Mary (9 times)

I accept the miracle of God’s kingdom manifest on Earth.
I affirm and accept the coming of the ascended Jesus Christ to reign as the spiritual king of Earth, now and forever.
I see this done and I hold the immaculate concept for the Earth and all life thereon.

Hail Mary (9 times)

The Earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. (Repeat 3 times)
Amen.

In the name of the unconditional love of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit and the Miracle Mother, Amen.

Sealing of the Rosary

I accept the infinite peace of the Divine Mother.
I choose to abide in that peace always; and I accept the perfect love of the Divine Mother. I accept that her love consumes all my fears. I accept that I am the Living Christ in embodiment, and I vow to be all that I am in God and more.
In the name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, and the Miracle Mother, I seal the Earth in the infinite love and light of the Divine Mother. It is done, it is finished, it is sealed in matter, for the mouth of the Divine Mother has spoken it.
Amen.

Source: http://www.askrealjesus.com via Maria Lazzaro, the Dove of Peace Light Prayer Circle facilitator.
Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: