Monday, September 17, 2012

Ascension Symptom: Youthfulness

Not all symptoms of rapid spiritual progress are uncomfortable. Some are very positive!

Perhaps you feel younger or more childlike, or your friends say you look younger. When enough of the old, fear-based patterning is removed from your cells, you will look and feel younger. I enjoy playing on the floor with my grandkids, many times feeling and interacting as if I am their age. My body may be sore the next day, but my soul knows no age! I’m sure my body will catch up soon.

Have you had this ascension symptom? Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: