Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ascension Symptoms: Sleep Patterns Changed (Insomnia)

This transitional time of rapid spiritual transformation can be emotionally, mentally, and physically intense.

You may find that you have restlessness, sleeplessness, and more dreams; or you may dream more vividly and remember your dreams. When you are processing a lot of emotions, the body may need time to recover. You may sleep more or fewer hours than usual.

I’ve noticed that my sleep patterns have changed. Some nights I sleep for ten hours without waking once. Other nights I may sleep for three hours and then lie awake for hours. I have started my day at 4:30 a.m. because my body felt rested and refused to sleep. Strangely, I feel great the days following these sleepless nights—especially if I listen to the MP3s I purchased that have silent subliminal messages and binaural beats designed to sync the right and left hemispheres of the brain.

Don’t be surprised if you need to take naps or sleep at different times of the day. I encourage you to take it easy on yourself and pay attention to your physical needs.

Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: