Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tip for Ascension: Daily Affirmations

Covering most aspects of life in general, the audio version of this set of affirmations for daily use is free on my Website http://WeAreOneInSpirit.com. Click the “Audios” tab to listen to the spoken words set to beautiful background music by Shirley Cason (used by permission).

I am honored and respected by all.
I am always safe and divinely protected.
Everything I need comes to me in perfect timing.
Everything I need to know is revealed to me.
I am loving and loved.
I am vibrantly healthy. I glow with the presence of my higher self.
I prosper wherever I turn. I have more than enough to meet my needs and bless others.
I am willing to change, grow, evolve, and ascend in order to accomplish my divine purpose.
I am a blessing to others and others bless me.
All is well in my world.
I am abundantly blessed and happy as I express the beauty and creativity of my heart.
I deserve the best in all areas of my life.
I am open to receive all good from the universe.
I clearly communicate my needs and take the time necessary to appreciate my body, know my true self, and grow spiritually.
I attract only kind and gentle life lessons and relationships into my life.
I understand the divine plan for my life. I have passion and energy to fulfill it with joy!

Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: