Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tip for Ascension: Praying in Spiritual Languages

My spiritual purification practices are widely varied. I may use a different tool each day of the week, or I may incorporate several techniques into one session. That’s the beauty of not being tied to a religion that issues rules and regulations. Many times I arise in the morning already knowing what I need to read, chant, pray, or use as meditation tools. I invite you to follow whatever notion your heart and guidance is giving each day.

Besides conscious breathing, one technique that I employ during almost all my prayer efforts is the prayer language, which is typically received when someone is baptized in the Holy Spirit in a Pentecostal church (see 1 Corinthians 12). This gift manifested without any effort on my part when I was praying one day in 1994. I have used it ever since because I like the way it prevents my human thought processes from interfering with what my spirit (higher self) is praying. Having this tool may or may not appeal to you. As a seeker, you will find whatever you need when you need it. If you are interested in having a prayer language in your spiritual toolkit, simply ask the Holy Spirit for it. Trust that it will be imparted.

Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: