Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Services Offered by Yvonne Perry

Things have been moving quickly for the past few months since my shopping “activation” at IKEA last October. Who would ever have thought that an “injury” could be such a blessing? I’ll be writing about that in my next book, Light Language Emerging.

Now that I have healed the physical body, I am finding that many gifts of the Spirit that I flowed so easily with in the mid-1990s have been reactivated after almost two decades of being practically dormant. One of these gifts is the gift of prophecy, healing, and light language. As a result, I am now offering the following spiritual services:
Please check out the services I am offering on my newly updated website: http://weare1inspirit.com/services

Yvonne Perry

Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience

No comments: