Thursday, March 20, 2014

Prayer for This Month

I acknowledge my Creator/Creatrix who is in me, around me, living as me in human form. I honor my place, part, and power in joining heaven to earth through my thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and actions. I am one with the balanced divine aspects and their infinite possibilities. With gratitude and love, I accept and receive the highest good and allow the love and light of God/Goddess to flow through me now and forever. All this or something better. And so it is.


Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: