Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Overcoming the Fear of Moving toward Manifesting Your Heart’s Desire

The spiritual purpose of the world’s political and economic crisis is a signal that it is time for humans to evolve and begin to directly manifest our needs and desires through our mental power, cooperation with the Earth, and the energy of higher dimensions. We are made of elements of the Earth. When we do energy work, it is important not just to draw down energy from higher dimensions, but to deposit that pure loving energy into the Earth. This will in turn pick up Divine Mother energy from the Earth and pull it into our bodies.

When you turn your will over to God-Goddess, you may expect to be given specific instructions. But then you would not have control of your own mind. God-Goddess will not interfere with your free will or tell you what you have to do or what you must desire or create. Instead, He/She asks you, “What do you want to do? Where do you want to live?”  God-Goddess’s will for your life parallels your own true desires. He/She gives us the desires of our heart. That means that the answer is always “Yes!” It means that whatever desire is in your heart—whatever you really want to do—is your true path. What is it that limits us from taking the risk and making changes that would help us reach our higher destiny? Fear. Very simply, the fear of the unknown, the fear of loss/failure, even the fear of success stands as a roadblock whenever you think of doing something drastically new. One way I’ve learned to work around this fear is to make a plan or a road map with my goals clearly stated. I look at all the pros and cons—realizing that the pros are my desires and the cons are my fears.  Then, I ask myself a few questions:  1. What is the worst thing that could happen if the cons manifested? 2. How likely are the cons to actually occur? 3. How will I feel in ten years if I don’t make this change now? 4. What steps could I take now toward releasing my fears? 5. What is the best thing that could happen if I reap all the pros on my list? 6. How would I feel if I had my heart’s desire right now? (Feelings and emotions are powerful tools for manifesting!)  If you decide to take the risk and make a change, you can start small with a few baby steps. For example, if you want to finish your college degree, you could check out what financing options (grants, loans) are available. If you want to take art classes, see what is available in your area. If you need more time for yourself, look into finding a sitter for your children so you can better care for your physical body and emotional needs.  I am available as a coach to help you better understand how to follow the guidance of your own heart and discover what steps you can take to move forward.

Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: