Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Are You Ready to Receive Your Higher Self?

If a higher aspect of your multidimensional soul visits the Earth body and finds it ready to receive and hold the vibration it carries, it will integrate peacefully with other aspects already in the body. (We will talk about hearing the voices of these aspects in a later chapter.) We have to engage with the shadow aspects of our souls as well so we are no longer going through the motions of just surviving from one day to the next. We must embrace and truly hear the voices of our soul aspects if we want to start “being” rather than just “doing” life. Looking fully into the mirrors of our shadow side will remove fear, lack, limitations, and beliefs that prevent us from anchoring the vibration of our higher selves. This does not mean we have to re-live trauma—that only takes us back into the old emotional energy and reinforces the negative experience. Instead, we acknowledge the shadow aspect, have a dialog with it, thank it for its service, and help it feel safe enough to come into the light.

If the body is not ready to hold a higher vibration, it will activate a clearing and recalibrating to move out old energy and thought patterns that are preventing the body from shifting its structure. Have you had a dark night of the soul or periods in which you integrated the shadow side or lesser evolved aspects of your soul? I had to get knocked in the head in order to move out of a pattern of negativity. I was resistant and stuck; I could not clear it through the affirmations, brainwave entrainment audios, hypnosis CDs, prayers, energy work, or other methods I have used and taught in my previous books. I am thankful for this intervention, even though it was painful to endure. It sidelined me, kept me in bed for weeks, and tested my patience as I learned to surrender and flow in an unpleasant situation. It was while I laid in bed resting because it hurt too much to be up and mobile that I received downloads of information and felt angels and other beings of light ministering to my body, mind, and emotions. This is when light language reactivated and began changing my life.

As I go about my slower-paced daily life now, the annoying mental chatter that I used to experience is significantly less; I am more peaceful, I feel energy flowing most of the time, my inner guidance is clearer, and I’m less concerned about having what I need. I say this to encourage you if you are going through a difficult time that seems to be never-ending and serving no purpose. The Universe makes no mistakes. You are on an ascension journey and whatever you are experiencing is simply part of the plan.

Have you been hearing, singing, or speaking an unlearned language? Learn how to make good use of this ascension tool in Light Language Emerging ~ Activating Codes and Integrating Body, Soul, and Spirit. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/services for information about her galactic light language activation and healing/clearing services.

No comments: