Friday, May 25, 2012

Ascension Symptoms: Decluttering, Detoxing, and Simplifying

Sell, toss, and repurpose! Do you sense a need to detoxify, declutter, and simplify your life? You may be asking yourself “Why am I keeping this junk? I don’t even remember why I wanted this item.” My spending patterns have changed. I buy less quantity and higher quality. I have no reservation about purchasing something I need; yet, I have patience to wait until I find what I really want before I make a purchase.

I’ve been cleaning out and giving stuff away on a regular basis. I can feel the energy shift when I clean a room or closet. Not just my physical dwelling, but my computer files as well. I just can’t stand clutter.

I’ve also been on a reduce-reuse-recycle campaign and admit that it feels good to donate stuff to charity, knowing that someone else may find it useful. I think Lynn Serafinn’s book, The 7 Graces of Marketing: how to heal humanity and the planet by changing the way we sell, has had a profound influence on me. While I don’t tend to store things needlessly, I can typically see a new purpose for an old item and I’m quick to adapt it.

You may also get the urge to detox your own body. I find myself asking, “Why do I want to eat/drink this unhealthy stuff?” If I can’t answer with a reason that satisfies my spirit, I find something else to nourish my body.

Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for more information and a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: