Monday, April 27, 2015

Are You Going to Conscious-Con?

Hey, everyone. I want to let you know that I will be offering light language blessings in Booth #70 at Conscious-Con on Saturday and Sunday, May 16 & 17, 2015. Come by and visit me to get a coupon for a 20% discount on any of the light language services I offer on my website, WeAre1inSpirit.com.

 I will also be leading a workshop in Room 210 at 1 p.m. on Sunday, May 17, where I will present “Light Language Emerging ~ A Tool for Spiritual Growth.”

Conscious-Con is a new kind of heart-centered, self-improvement convention founded to deliver the biggest names in the emerging, heart-centered, transformational energy to the Heartland in an unbelievable convention setting and at an affordable price! Keynote speakers at this event include Panache Desai, Paul Selig, Matt Kahn and Julie Dittmar, Tara L. Robinson, and Abdy.

Conscious-Con Event Details:

Saturday and Sunday, May 16 & 17, 2015 
Duke Energy Convention Center 
Cincinnati, Ohio 

Yvonne Perry


Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: