Thursday, March 1, 2012

Heart-Centered Meditation

Yesterday we read about opening the heart to receive. Today I am offering a heart-centered meditation to help you access that place of Sacred love—the Universal Heart.

Love is the power of the universe. As love fills the chamber of our personal heart, it brings a smile to our entire body. Our personal heart welcomes the presence of unconditional or universal love into our human experience. It is natural to spend time with the person we love or doing whatever we deem valuable. If you love watching movies, you may a huge library of DVDs; if we love walking in nature, you may schedule hiking trips; if we love cooking, we may often be in the kitchen trying new recipes. We will arrange our schedule to spend time engaging in that activity because is feeds a love of ours. Even if it is a negative activity such as worrying or feeling fearful, we create experiences that reinforce or fuel a particular emotion or activity. If we hold dear our heart connection to the sacred love, we will regularly engage in the experience of going within. We will be fed by its infinite resources. For where our heart is, there our treasure will also be.

Plugging in to sacred love creates a receptor site that links all parts of us that have experienced separation. As creators coming from this holy place of love and communion with the love of the Universal Heart, we see ourselves connected to all of creation. There we can ask ourselves what we would like to create and know that whatever we wish to create is possible.

What is it that you really want to experience when you feel a longing in your personal heart? It is not the material things or even people that bring us joy and love, fulfillment and satisfaction. It is the love found in the Universal Heart that we cry out for.

As we heal ourselves, we heal others and the planet. This is a great time to be on the planet in an earth suit to help facilitate this shift into purer consciousness. So, let go of fear and limiting beliefs and make room for your own authentic self to shine. There’s so much more beauty and joy to be experienced!

To help you connect to the Universal Heart, I want to lead you in a Heart Centered Meditation that Dr. Caron Goode and I co-created:

  • I affirm that I am centered, aligned and heart wise, and I intend through this focused meditation to open my heart, will, and clear knowing.
  • Breathing in and breathing out, I am aligning my heart, will, and clear knowing with the alpha and with the omega. I am aligned.
  • Placing my right hand on my heart and gently inhaling…exhaling… inhaling…exhaling… I focus on my heart center. I go inward to heart… I am in heart, and I rest in my awareness there.
  • Breathing in slowly… and illuminating my heart, filling up my heart with crystalline white light. With each breath I take, the white light is brighter and whiter, growing and filling my heart.
  • Centered in my heart and aligned, each time I inhale, I send rays of my white light swirling through my body, around my body, and through the soles of my feet to the earth for a solid, grounded connection.
  • My heart glows with warmth and wisdom. My heart light beams its brilliance outward, forward, preparing my path. The rays of heart light open doors of opportunity, clear my way, and enhance my clear knowing.
  • I am centered, aligned and heart wise. I am centered in my heart, aligned in my will and clear in my awareness.
  • I trust the heart’s wisdom, listen to the heart’s passions, and feel the calm, serene space within. I Am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have created an MP3 of this meditation set to background music. Check http://weare1inspirit.com/spiritual-audios.htm to access this support tool.

###

SHIFTING INTO PURER CONSCIOUSNESS: How to Embrace and Integrate Multidimensional Frequencies is a follow up of Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You, written by Yvonne Perry. See http://whosestuffisthis.com/ for more information.

No comments: