Thursday, August 9, 2012

Repeating Mantras Using Prayer Beads

I wasn’t raised Catholic, but I have found truth in all religions and spiritual traditions. Repeating mantras or affirmations while using prayer beads is very effective. Touching each bead on the strand as I repeat an uplifting and empowering phrase keeps my focus on what I am saying and sends that energy into the cellular memory of my physical body. You can purchase a rosary or use a beaded necklace as I do.

Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: