Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ascension Symptom: Increase in Synchronicities

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that seem unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance and that are observed to occur together in a meaningful manner.

Have you noticed that the time between thinking something and seeing it manifested is far less than it once was? Are you realizing that when your emotions and feelings are alighted with your thoughts that your desires (and fears) come into play much more quickly? Do you ever feel like you’ve known someone even though you just met them? These are benchmarks of spiritual awakening and ascending into purer consciousness. Things we never noticed or paid attention to before are being brought to our awareness.

You may see symbols such as numbers on a digital clock or car tags, animals that reappear in your path, synchronicities (meaningful coincidences or events occurring in perfect timing), or other signs. The week of 11/11/11, I was parked in front of a fruit stand at a convenience store while my husband went in to make a purchase. When I looked up I noticed the number 11 that was printed on the boxes. I counted more than five number elevens. Five years ago, I would have walked by without even seeing this.

These signs can reflect or mirror something going on within your psyche; they can be messages from your spiritual guidance team. You may think about an old friend you haven’t seen in years and within days (hours or minutes) she shows up or calls you. This happened to me in January. A woman I was close friends with in the 1980s and hadn’t seen in two decades was on my mind for several days one week. I thought of how I would love to hear from her and know how she was doing. Spirit was tugging on both of our hearts. I was aware that she was tapping into my energy field, as I was hers. The next week, Linda found me on Facebook and emailed to catch up. These kinds of synchronicities have become so common I’m no longer surprised when they happen. I now expect them.

Care to leave a comment about the ascension symptoms you are having? Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: