Saturday, March 30, 2013

Past-Life Regression

Discovering who you were or what you did in a past life can create a change in the life you are currently living. Having information that helps you understand why certain people are in your life or why some places call to you, or why particular events trigger a subtle memory can be beneficial.

My past-life regression significantly helped me because it added beneficial information about situations and people in my life. I was able to see one particular person as innocent of the “crime” that I perceived he had done to me. Knowing that our difficulties were not a product of this incarnation, but rather of a previous one that needed to be transcended, made forgiving this person and moving on much easier. Since we are all connected, my letting go of the detrimental feelings I had toward this person produced healing in the relationships with other people we both mutually loved.

If you decide to do a regression, I hope you will avoid getting distracted by what you remember about past lives. Remember to live in the present (this NOW moment) and not the past.

Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

1 comment:

Past life regression said...

Very interesting story, saved your site for hopes to read more.. Thanks !!