Friday, April 18, 2014

Foreword to Walk-ins Among Us

When I first learned about walk-ins back in the early 1980s, I was absolutely fascinated, and could not learn enough about them. Unfortunately, there was not a great deal of information available on walk-ins at that time.

Over the years, I was fortunate enough to meet several and become friends with them. I interviewed them on my radio show, and felt drawn to the walk-in community. In my astrological practice, whenever I discovered that one of my clients was a walk-in, I did a special chart on them for the moment of their walk-in. (Walk-ins have two natal charts: the one for the walk-out and the one for the walk-in.) They are my favorite clients because they know they have a mission here on earth, and want to get on with it. We speak the same language.

When Yvonne told me that she was writing a book about walk-ins, I could not wait to read it. Walk-Ins Among Us, is cutting edge, and answers so many questions. In it, Yvonne shares her own story and brings us up-to-date on the current walk-in experiences.

Whether you are a walk-in, a starseed, or a light worker, or whether you simply want to know more about them, this eye-opening book will give you insight into our galactic community. It may leave you wanting more!

Maxine Taylor,

Georgia’s first licensed astrologer since 1968, Maxine is the co-founder of the Metropolitan Atlanta Astrological Society, the Atlanta Board of Astrology Examiners, and the Atlanta Institute of Metaphysics. She is also the author of Amazon best-sellers, Move into the Magic, What Your Astrologer Never Mentioned, and Now That I’ve Cast It, What Do I Do with It? www.maxinetaylor.com


Learn more about walk-ins and soul exchanges in Walk-ins Among Us. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/services/ for information and a star language activation services.

No comments: