Thursday, April 10, 2014

Shifting Truth, Always Seeking

Each of us has our own truth. If your truth is like mine, it is malleable, rather than fixed in stone. My truth changes as downloads and new revelations are given to me either in my dream state, through my daily experiences, or after speaking, signing, or writing in light language. Our collective consciousness is changing as our beliefs, thoughts, and patterns are transforming to allow the body to shift out of its dense state and embody more of our higher or divine self. I would not want to be stuck in one belief system or be bound to what I believed yesterday. It is this kind of openness that allows us to make changes and progress in our personal ascension.

Therefore, what you have read in some of my previous books may be different from what you read in my latest book, Light Language Emerging ~ Activating Ascension Codes. For starters, I now believe that I have had several walk-ins and my body serves as a host to several souls in a soul group with a common mission. They come in and out as needed to complete certain tasks. This is likely why the fragrance comes when I’m going to write a book—that soul essence is an identifying part of my soul group.


Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/services for information about her galactic light language activation and healing/clearing services.

No comments: