Monday, December 10, 2012

Heart-Centered Meditation

When we make decisions only through the mind, we have multiple problems. When our decisions come from the heart, we have clear direction and make decisions from a place of clear knowing and clear seeing. In the Sacred Heart we have all the resources we need to make our lives enjoyable and easy. When we live from a place of heart-centeredness, we see and understand the big picture of life. Then, our heart is filled with a deep sense of confidence and trust. It is when we believe and live as if we are separated from this Sacred Heart that we begin to create by default (without purposeful intention) and bring unpleasant things into our lives. The logical mind would have us believe that we don’t have what we need or that there is lack.

The goal of the heart-centered meditation that I co-created with Dr. Caron Goode is to reunite your spiritual heart with the Sacred Heart and increase your awareness of the love and wisdom of higher realms. I’m amazed at the peace and calm I feel whenever I do this exercise. To know that your soul is infused with love and to feel the joy of living in union with the I AM presence brings true healing and a revelation of our future selves—the ascended version of our soul. In that rendition, the heaviness, fatigue, discomfort, or illness you may be experiencing now does not exist. The energy for helping making this shift is here now.
I affirm that I am centered, aligned, and heart wise, and I intend through this focused meditation to open my heart, will, and clear knowing.

Breathing in and breathing out, I am aligning my heart, will, and clear knowing with the alpha and with the omega. I am aligned.

Placing my right hand on my heart and gently inhaling…exhaling… inhaling…exhaling… I focus on my heart center. I go inward to heart… I am in heart, and I rest my awareness there.

Breathing in slowly… and illuminating my heart, filling my heart with crystalline white light. With each breath I take, the white light is brighter and whiter, growing and filling my heart.

Centered in my heart and aligned, each time I inhale, I send rays of my white light swirling through my body, around my body, and through the soles of my feet to the Earth for a solid, grounded connection.

My heart glows with warmth and wisdom. My heart light beams its brilliance outward, forward, preparing my path. The rays of heart light open doors of opportunity, clear my way, and enhance my clear knowing.

I am centered, aligned, and heart wise. I am centered in my heart, aligned in my will, and clear in my awareness.

I trust the heart’s wisdom, listen to the heart’s passions, and feel the calm, serene space within.

I Am.
This meditation is available as an MP3 audio that can be used in your iPod or other audio listening device. See http://weare1inspirit.com/spiritual-audios.htm.

Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: