Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Join Us for Interactive Call About Ascension

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you are having fun spending time with friends and family this week. As I write this, I am at my parent's house in Georgia helping prepare food for about 50 guests as we gather five generations around our family matriarch. My grandmother is 96 years old and we are grateful to have her still with us.

There is so much love and beauty to be thankful for all year around, but especially when we are nearing the close of the year 2012. If you are like me, you have experienced many changes inwardly this year. These indicate a spiritual shift leading us in paths to greater peace and joy. I want to support you on that journey by offering encouragement through sharing information that reminds you that we are all one in spirit.

Next week, we will resume our interactive calls to discuss empathic sensitivity and spiritual transformation. I will not have a guest on the call. Instead, it will be an intimate open discussion with 45 minutes for you to ask questions about spiritual transformation. I'll send an email with the call-in information early next week, so be sure you are on our mailing list. http://weareoneinspirit.blogspot.com/p/contactfollow.html

Until then, may all your travels be safe and Spirit-filled.

Yvonne Perry Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: