Tuesday, November 27, 2012

We Are One in Spirit Group Coaching Session 11-29-12


How did things go while being around your family this Thanksgiving? I bet you had plenty of opportunities to be the light, transmute the negativity of those around you, and maintain your boundaries. I sure did.

Whenever I felt tempted to intervene or “correct” a negative energy vibe someone was putting out, I would draw my energy back to my own space and remind myself that I was not responsible for the situations and circumstances that others create. This technique made for the best experience I’ve had as an empath at a family gathering.

Holiday and year-end holiday gatherings are popping up now, which means there are more chances to exercise your empathic gift. During our call this week, I’ll share some tips on how to stay centered and focused in stressful situations.

I know there are probably questions that you have about being an empath or highly sensitive person—even if you’ve read my book, Whose Stuff Is This? ~ Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those around You. So, I want to give you an opportunity to discuss and ask questions about your own personal energy management.


If you would like to participate in future calls like this one, be sure you are subscribed to this blog or our mailing list.


Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments: